It's My Birthday

Filed under , by Alison on 11:35 PM

5

And I'll blog if I want to.

I've been tossing around the idea of starting a personal finance and frugality blog for awhile now. Why? Because I want somewhere to share my grocery store successes and failures. Serious. Paid Twice is a friend of mine and I love her blog. One reason being that she's obsessed with her grocery budget like I am. I read her weekly updates on her grocery trips and I want to share mine too, dang it!

But will this only be a place where I share my grocery stories. No. I've got some frugal tips up my sleeves (I think, maybe?), recipes I'd like to share, parenting stuff and things for kids, and my family's journey to a debt free life. I have a blog where I share what's going on in my family. I love to write it and I love it even more when people read it and respond. I'd love to write something that would reach a wider audience. So here it is. On the night of my 27th birthday, I've decided to go for it. I hope at least one person joins me. :)