Celebration

Filed under , by Alison on 10:12 PM

5

Today my blog celebrates its three month birthday.















Photo from Flickr

It's been so much fun and I must thank you, my readers, for making it something I really enjoy and sticking with me as I figure this whole blog thing out.

I am really pleased that with little effort from me (and some help from friends in high places) this blog has grown so much. I'm looking forward to putting a little more time into it in order to grow it even more.

Please let me know what you like, what you don't like, and what you might like to see in the future. I'm very open to suggestions because I feel I've not completely figured out where I want to go with this blog.

Thanks again for your readership and support (and patience) while I find my voice and my place in the blogosphere.