Under 10 Recipe: Amazing Apricot Chicken

Filed under , by Alison on 8:46 PM

1

Every weekend, I post a tried and true recipe (for my family at least) that has ten or less ingredients. Follow this link for more under 10 recipes

Amazing Apricot Chicken
8 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1 (8 oz) bottle Russian salad dressing
1 cup apricot jam
1 package dry onion soup mix

Place chicken in greased 9x13-inch baking pan. Combine the dressing, jam, and onion soup mix and pour over chicken. Bake uncovered at 350 F. for one hour. Makes 8 servings.

I normally half this (it can be tricky to half a package of the soup mix, but I try my best), or sometimes just half the chicken portion but not anything else to make it a bit more saucy. This recipe comes from The Essential Mormon Cookbook

Did you try it? Let me know what you thought.