Under 10 Recipe: Pizza Pasta Salad

Filed under , by Alison on 7:37 PM

2

Every weekend, I post a tried and true recipe (for my family at least) that has ten or less ingredients. Follow this link for more under 10 recipes

In my mind, some recipes are seasonal. For example, I think chili is best eaten on a cool Fall or Winter day, and won't make it during the summer (The Tall One thinks that's odd, but such is life). Pasta salad is a great warm weather meal though, and this is one of my favorites. The recipe comes from Kraftfoods.com and what I've written below reflects how I've tweaked it, but you can click the title to see the original recipe.

Pizza Pasta Salad

3 cups penne pasta, cooked, drained and cooled
4 medium tomatoes, chopped (about 4 cups)
12 slices pepperoni, chopped
1 cup Mozzarella Cheese, diced
1/2 cup chopped fresh basil
1/2 cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
1/2 cup KRAFT Roasted Red Pepper Italian with Parmesan Dressing
chicken, cooked and diced or shredded

Toss all ingredients in large bowl. Cover and refrigerate at least one hour to blend flavors