Under 10 Recipe: Easy Chicken Parmesan

Filed under , by Alison on 9:58 PM

3

Every weekend, I post a tried and true recipe (for my family at least) that has ten or less ingredients. Follow this link for more under 10 recipes

Easy Chicken Parmesan

3/4 lb. boneless skinless chicken (I like to cut it into strips)
1 c. dry breadcrumbs
1/4 c. parmesan cheese
1 tsp. garlic powder
1 tsp. oregano
1 tsp. basil
1/2 cup milk
1/4 cup melted butter or margarine

Mix dry ingredients in plastic bag.  Dip chicken pieces in milk and then put into plastic bag.  Shake bag to coat chicken.  Place chicken on greased baking sheet and drizzle melted butter over the chicken.  Bake at 400 for 20-30 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through.

 Everything is totally approximate, so add more or less depending on your taste. You may need more milk.  I like to start small and add more if I need to so I don't waste the milk.