Weekend Link Love: Easter Edition

Filed under , by Alison on 2:56 PM

1

Photobucket


Happy Easter everyone!  I hope you are enjoying your celebrations, whatever they may be.  We went low-key over here.  I wanted to do a special brunch, since we always do a brunch-type meal before church anyway (usually just pancakes or eggs), but I didn't want a lot of work.  So I made a breakfast casserole the night  before that can go into the oven when we're ready to eat and bought some Pillsbury rolls in lieu of making some.  Easy, but different from our usual Sunday fare, so I'm excited.

Now, onto the links.

5 Foundations of Personal Finance #3: True Savings at Small Notebook
Back to the Frugal Basics: Controlling Your Spending at Almost Frugal
Frugality Builds Character at Domestic Cents
Getting Out of Debt Builds Character at Mrs. Micah.com