What I Made Wednesday: Choice Chart

Filed under , by Alison on 9:43 PM

0

I'm still getting used to having a child in school full time and all that that entails. One of the new daily tasks I have is packing my son a lunch. This is best done before I go to bed each night in order to avoid the chaos of the morning. In an effort to help me remember to do this each night, I created a little chart for my son to fill out.




I typed out the things that most often seem to be choices and then left blanks for me to write on. I covered the paper with clear contact paper and then used sticky back velcro to attach them to the dry erase board (one that has clearly seen better days). He can then circle the things that he would like in his lunch. It's my hope that seeing this up on the fridge will be a good visual reminder for me to make his lunch before I go to bed! I also imagine that it could be used as sort of a grocery list - as soon as we are out of something, it can come off of the chart and I'll know I need to add it to my list.

And now, if you'll excuse me, I need to go make a lunch!

Have you blogged about something you made recently? Leave me a link in the comment section - I'd love to see it. What to join in next week? Send me an email and I'll be sure to link to you in next week's post.