What I Made Wednesday: Lego Table

Filed under , by Alison on 4:13 PM

4

For the past several months, I've wanted a Lego table for my boys. But I didn't want to spend money on one (that's certainly the story of my life). I remember my mom once making a Lego table by gluing on some Lego base plates onto a coffee table, so I decided that's the route I wanted to take. But when I saw this at Creating Random Things (via Knock Off Wood), I realized I could get my kids a Lego table without even spending a dime.

We've had this toy storage unit (it came from IKEA) for a few years. And now it is a toy storage unit/Lego table after I simply glued on a few Lego base plates to the top of it.


Photobucket


Not only did I get what I wanted for free, but I also didn't need to bring any more furniture into the house, so I didn't need to find space for something new.

Visit Emily at Remodeling This Life to see how she made her own ottoman slip cover.

Have you blogged about something you made recently? Leave me a link in the comment section - I'd love to see it. What to join in next week? Send me an email and I'll be sure to link to you in next week's post.