Not Wanting to Spend

Filed under , by Alison on 9:44 PM

2


Photobucket


In general, I consider myself to be a pretty good balance between a saver and a spender. I like to have a good amount in savings, but for the most part, I'm not afraid to spend. Well, I'm not afraid to spend on things that are fun. I find myself slightly annoyed that our hard-earned savings has to go toward some unexpected medical expenses and not a vacation.

I'm very grateful that we have the money to cover these expenses, and of course this is one of the reasons to save, but for some reason, it's hard for me to part with the money.  I know that there's no way to get through life without spending money on things that aren't "fun", but sometimes it seems like there are an awful lot of non-fun expenses and not enough fun ones.

photo by alamosabasin via flickr.com