The Late-Night Scramble

Filed under , by Alison on 7:24 AM

0

Staying on top of things is a great way to save money, not staying on top of things, is, well what I am right now.
----------------------------
I am currently frantically trying to finish my Christmas card order, so it can get shipped, so I can mail them out. And I'm trying to put together another photo-themed gift. And I don't want to pay shipping twice, and I want to go to sleep tonight.

Something's gotta give and I fear it will be the not wanting to pay double shipping. I'll finish the card order tonight and get that shipped and then I'll my project later and pay shipping again for that.  I'm somewhat kicking myself for not being more on top of things, but that's kind of the story of my life. What I don't procrastinate, I just don't decide to do until the last minute (kind of like the photo project), or I just don't entirely think things through. In this case I was initially just going to pick it up at the store (thus avoiding shipping all together!), but that meant I couldn't use my gift card.

Or, perhaps I just think that the calendar is playing a cruel trick on me (really, Christmas is less than two weeks away?). Yup, that's got to be it.