1 Shelf + 2 Locations = 1 Extra Storage Bin!

Filed under , by Alison on 8:52 PM

0

We got this shelf when Bug was born and used it to store his clothes in. Later it became toy storage. It used to be in his room, and then it was downstairs, but the other day I decided it was taking up too much space there and I wanted it back upstairs (but this time in Monkey's room). It seemed like the bins often migrated upstairs anyway. But all the food for the kitchen was in one of them, and the kitchen was definitely staying downstairs. I didn't have a good sized alternate storage solution for the kitchen food. So, I channeled the small bit of genius I have inside of me and just took the shelf part upstairs to Monkey's room while leaving the bins downstairs. Yes, theoretically the bins still pretty much take up the same amount of space, but now they aren't tied to the shelf. And the best part? The bin that was holding the toys on the shelf is now empty and free for another use!