Weekend Link Love

Filed under , by Alison on 4:35 PM

0

Photobucket

Yesterday, I wanted to hit up a large yard sale and then maybe some other errands while Bug was at a birthday party. But those plans changed, and we ended up spending the day at home. While I was sad to miss the chance to spend time with just The Tall One and Monkey, I also probably missed the chance to spend some money - which is ultimately probably a good thing!

Here are some links I've enjoyed, some are from the beginning of the month since it's been awhile since I last shared links:

Turning Your Spending Report into a Budget

Are You Teaching Frugality or Just Being Broke?

How to Properly Save Your Service Discount

Finding Balance: Creating Space for Solitude

Never Pay for Small Storage Containers Again

Delayed Gratification: A Hard Lesson for my Teenage Son


A Frugal Diet, or a Frugal Lifestyle