Merry Christmas to Me

Filed under , by Alison on 8:36 AM

0

I called this morning to cancel our newspaper subscription. We love getting the newspaper, but our subscription is expiring and I want to free up that money for Christmas.

But I didn't end up doing that, instead I changed it to a Sunday only.

All the customer service rep had to say was "you don't want to change to Sunday only?" and I was convinced. This past Sunday I was somewhat mourning the fact that we wouldn't be getting a Sunday paper anymore, so I know it's something that I would totally miss if I didn't have it and there are those coupons. I probaby save, maybe $3 a month using coupons, so there's half the monthly subscription. And Bug does really like going outside to get it in the mornings, so it could kind of count as a Christmas gift for him, right? Okay maybe not. A Christmas gift to myself is more like it.