Under 10 Recipe: Golden Chicken Nuggets

Filed under , by Alison on 6:49 PM

2

Every weekend, I post a tried and true recipe (for my family at least) that has ten or less ingredients. Follow this link for more under 10 recipes


Golden Chicken Nuggets




2 lbs boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1 c. milk
1 1/2 cups flour
1 tbsp cajun seasoning
vegetable oil for deep fryer OR melted butter for baking

Heat deep fryer (or preheat oven to about 350). Cut chicken into bite sized pieces. Mix flour and seasoning in a large bowl. Soak chicken in milk, then cover in flour/seasoning mixture. Cook in fryer for about 6-9 minutes or until golden. Alternately, drizzle with butter and bake in oven. I did mine for about 30 minutes.

That's really all there is to it and they're fabulous. I've done it both ways, and though we prefer the fried version, the oven works too.

Recipe from Recipezaar (my most favorite recipe website out there)