Just When I Thought I Had it Bad

Filed under , by Alison on 9:17 PM

1

We arrived home late last night, and by late I mean shortly before midnight. It was not our preferred arrival time, but when you have to change your travel plans your choices become somewhat limited. It was a long day of driving and flying, including two flights and a three and a half layover in between. Eight and a half hours of hours of traveling and eight and a half hours of muttering about how horrible it all was and wondering why didn't we just stay an extra day rather than willingly endure such a long day with two children who didn't care much for sleeping. When we finally arrived at our destination, there was a large group of people waiting for their flight that had been delayed and would leave at 1 Am. Yikes.

I'm grateful for the small and random things that make me count my blessings.