Friday Night Link Love: Camping Edition

Filed under , by Alison on 11:57 AM

1

We're out enjoying one last camping trip this summer.  I hope it doesn't get too cold tonight!

Here's some great stuff I found this week in my reader:

Only Love - A beautiful list of ways to bring more love into your life.
Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs and Frugality - A different way to look at frugality, focus your money into areas that are really needs and you're off to a great start.
8 Meatless Dishes for Meat-n-Taters Lovers - Cutting down on your meat consumption is a terrific way to save some money.
My Spendthrift Wants to Come Out and Play - For me, this is the hardest part of living quite below my means.  We can afford many things that we choose not to buy and sometimes the temptation is great.
Humble Beginnings - Reading this gave me an opportunity to think about what my parents (and my experiences growing up) have taught me about money and what I plan to pass on to my children.


Have a wonderful weekend!