Friday Night Link Love: Joy School Edition

Filed under , by Alison on 9:42 PM

1

Bug started Joy School this week, and it was my turn to teach. There's six kids in our group and I think it's going to be a great year. Bug is way excited. As a result, most of my free time was taken up either with prepping or actual teaching and I only made a small dent in my RSS reader this week.

Here are a few great articles I did get around to reading this week.

Do We All Really Spend More with a Credit Card? @Free Money Finance

Write a Letter @Frugal Hacks

A Declutterer's Guide to Storing Photos @Simple Mom

How Do You Take Your Hundreds? @Almost Frugal

Simple Pleasures @Stop the Ride!

When it Comes to Emergency Funds, Size Does Matter @Frugal Dad

Heath Insurance: Two Other Numbers to Look at @Wise Bread

That's quite a lot for still having so many unread items!

Have a great weekend!