Friday Night Link Love: Slacker Edition

Filed under , by Alison on 9:31 AM

2

I must apologize for my lack of posting this week.  I normally try to shoot for five posts a week, but often life interferes and I only get four in.  This week I had some stuff weighing on my mind as well as a project to finish (if you are doing something at the last minute because you legitimately forgot about it, is that still procrastinating?) and as a result I slacked off here. 

But here are some people who, unlike me, were totally on this week:


Why Only Thinking About Affordability Make You Poor (@MoneyNing)

Scarecrow Feltboard and Game (@Let's Explore)

Sunk Costs and the Act of Letting Go (@I've Paid Twice For This Already)

What is Your Definition of Rich? (@Frugal Dad)

25 More Frugal Things I Do (@Almost Frugal)

How to Find Some Deals Online (@HowToMe)

Have a great weekend!