Under 10 Recipe: Crock Pot BBQ Pork Sandwiches

Filed under , by Alison on 9:53 PM

2

Every weekend, I post a tried and true recipe (for my family at least) that has ten or less ingredients. Follow this link for more under 10 recipes

This recipe comes from cdkitchen.com.  It was the first one I came across a long time ago when searching for way to dress up a pork roast in the crock pot - luckily it was a good one!  I think this tastes even better the next day as leftovers.

========

BBQ Pork

Photobucket
photo by Marshall Astor

2 1/2 lbs. pork loin roast, cubed*
2 tbsp. lemon juice
3/4 cup ketchup**
1/2 tsp. salt
1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
1 onion, chopped
1/4 cup water
2 tbsp brown sugar

Combine all ingredients in crock pot.  Cook on high 4-5 hours or low for 8-10 hours.

========

*I always throw it in whole and shred it after it's cooked and starting to fall apart
**Last time I made this I added a ketchup/BBQ sauce combination that equaled 3/4 cup.