Friday Night Link Love

Filed under , by Alison on 9:11 PM

0

This week really flew by, a preview of what's to come as the holidays creep closer, perhaps?

Here are my article picks of the week:

Stuff, Stuff, Stuff - A fairly non-secular post on an otherwise religious blog.  It really sums up my feelings/struggles with gift giving.


Frugal Life Skill: Learn to Fix Your Stuff - I am so lucky that The Tall One is really into fixing things.  I know it's saved us money, and it's nice when we've been able to help friends out.

CD Ladder Explained - I've read about CD ladders before, but it never really clicked until I read this article.

Am I Frugal? How I Balance My Efforts to Spend and Save Money - A spot on definition of frugality, in my opinion at least.

Using Kids' Artwork: Notepad Holders - A very clever and practical gift idea.  Grandparents of my kids, if you're reading this, don't click on the link....

Have a wonderful weekend!