What I Made Wednesday: Fourth of July Garland

Filed under , by Alison on 9:28 AM

0

I had something else in mind for today, but I love this garland that I made with my kids so much that I just had to share.



I cut stars out of paper and let the boys decorate them using crayons, stickers and colored paper. Bug decided he wanted to cut out some stars of his own. Then, he branched out to other shapes as well. I cut holes in the stars and strung them on some blue ribbon. So easy and I love it that I was able to just use things we had lying around the house (and in some cases, things that have been around for a long time!).

It's far from perfect, but the imperfections are what make it so wonderful.

Have you blogged about something you made recently? Leave me a link in the comment section - I'd love to see it. What to join in next week? Send me an email and I'll be sure to link to you in next week's post.