A Swashbuckling Friday Night Link Love

Filed under , by Alison on 7:36 PM

3

Ahoy mateys!  Today be Talk Like a Pirate Day.  Here be a list of blog articles that ye may be interested in readin'.




What Papers Can You Get Rid Of? (@Small Notebook) - If ye need some help organizin', the be the post for you.
Debunking the 25 Most Outrageous Money Myths (@My Investing Blog) - Shiver me timbers, here's a look at why some of the things you often hear about money just aren't true.
I Want My Fun to be Fun - So I Budget (@I've Paid for this Twice Already) - Pirates like to have fun, and they have more fun when the fun is budgeted for.
What Do You Do? (@Almost Frugal) Avast matey, have ye had a frugal moment of genius?  Read some here and share your own.
How Our Perception Keep Us Poor (@Money Ning) - Whether ye be a pirate or a landlubber, here's an important message to remember.

Have a great weekend!