You Don't Need to be Creative - You Just Need to Know Where to Look

Filed under , by Alison on 9:46 PM

3

Today in the mail, I got Oriental Trading's Craft Kit Catalog. It is full of fun kits that, although quite inexpensive, I probably won't be buying. Instead, I'm keeping it around for crafting inspiration. A lot of the kits can be duplicated inexpensively if you just want to make one or two items (if you want to make several, you probably are better off making a purchase). I could make something similar to this hanging craft using supplies I already have around the house. Even just looking all the different kits gives me some fun ideas. Decorating paper plates and turning them into a candy holder? Love it. There are some fun ornament kits that would be fun for Bug to make for relatives for Christmas gifts. Hmmm.... maybe I will be making a purchase!

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Where do you get your inspiration?



photos from orientaltrading.com