Friday Link Love: The I Almost Forgot it Was Friday Edition

Filed under , by Alison on 9:14 PM

4

The holiday has me very confused apparently. But here's some highlights from my blog reader and beyond:

The Make it From Scratch Carnival was hosted at Keeping Feet. My post on how I packaged up my holiday treats was there and be sure to check out HowToMe for some ideas and thoughts on framing pictures and Less Than A Shoestring has some ideas for eating while on the road.

The Carnival of Family Life was over at Mixed Metaphor. I submitted my post about the Screaming Child Tax. Some of my favorite entries include Kid Clutter Control: Thrifty Style by Mrs. FussyPants - the bins she made are very cool - and Allowance and Kids at Parenting Squad (I can foresee this being a problem for Bug, I'm glad I have a possible solution!).


And elsewhere in the blogosphere:

There you go! Have fun reading and have a great weekend!