Friends

Filed under , by Alison on 10:49 AM

1

Today some good friends of ours put their house on the market in preparation to move out of state.  And they are moving next week.  Two months ago they had every intention of staying here for awhile.  One month ago they were waiting to hear if the husband would be getting the promotion that would move them out of state.  Talk about a quick change in plans.  They've been working on tweaking their plan this past month to account for this new opportunity.  It's a good reminder for me that while having a plan for the future is good, flexibility is key.


They are good friends and will be missed greatly.  I felt like I had finally found a friend who I could call on a whim to do something when I was bored and both The Tall One and I enjoyed getting together with them to play games.  I wish them much luck in this brand new adventure.