Friday Night Link Love

Filed under , by Alison on 7:29 PM

2

First off, thanks to those of you who have used my referral link to join MySurvey and also to any of you who have clicked over to I've Paid Twice For This Already and used a link of my to open an ING account. I appreciate it!

This week I participated in the Festival of Frugality, hosted by Mighty Bargain Hunter with my post, House Envy. Two posts I really enjoyed were:


I also hosted the Make It From Scratch Carnival here.

And some other fun posts from my feed reader this week:
  • Habit Forming at Are You Going To Be This Way The Rest of the Time I Know You? A little tale of how being frugal has become a habit.

  • What Are You Paying For? at Being Frugal. Some good points to ponder before you spend some money.


Have a wonderful weekend!