Friday Night Link Love: The Change Your Clocks Edition

Filed under , by Alison on 3:28 PM

1

Daylight Savings Time begins Sunday, be sure to change your clocks! Unless of course you live in Arizona or other parts of the country that aren't in to such things, in that case, I wouldn't advise it. I lived in Arizona for a vast majority of my life, so I'm still getting used to the whole time changing thing.

The Make It From Scratch Carnival was over at Tips and Tricks 4 Me. My recipe for Lomo Saltado was included. One post from this carnival that I enjoyed was this one at GreenStyleMom. She shows how to make some neat toy dolls.

The Carnival of Family Life was at Discussing Autism. My post entitled The Optimism of Youth was included. A post that I particularly liked from this carnival was Top 10 Cheapest Ways to Exercise at The Digerati Life. I must add to #3 though, only borrowing the exercise tapes from library isn't enough, you have to actually work out along with them. I've been borrowing a DVD each week from the library for about a month and have yet to pop one in.

The Festival of Frugality was at Broke Grad Student and included my post on foods you can freeze. A post from this carnival that I really enjoyed was recipes for seasoning mixes at Cheap Healthy Good

And some other posts you might enjoy:


Have a wonderful weekend!