Under 10 Recipe: Hamburger and Stuffing

Filed under , by Alison on 9:11 PM

1

Every weekend, I post a tried and true recipe (for my family at least) that has ten or less ingredients. Follow this link for more under 10 recipes

This was one of my favorites growing up. The Tall One will eat it, but it's not his favorite. Buggy doesn't like anything right now (but might tomorrow), so I tend not to use him as a judge of my cooking and Monkey seems to just like applesauce. Here's the recipe, try it with your family!

Hamburger and Stuffing

1 lb hamburger
1 box stuffing, prepared
1 can cream of chicken soup
1 Tbsp Worcestershire Sauce
a little bit of ketcup*

Put about half of the uncooked hamburger in the bottom of a loaf pan. Cover with prepared stuffing** Cover with remaining hamburger. Mix remaining ingredients and pour on top. Bake at 350 for 45 minutes.


*I have no idea how much a little bit is, but I'm thinking no more than 2 tbsp.
**Depending on the size of your pan, you may not use the entire box, though if you really like stuffing, you might want to use the entire box anyway.