Friday Night Link Love: The Nine Months Edition

Filed under , by Alison on 9:41 PM

4

Today my baby is nine months old. If anyone knows where these last nine months went, I'd love to know!

Here's some posts worth mentioning:

Personal Finance 101 - Sinking Funds at Simple Mom: I thought that 'sinking funds' was a term I could use for my irregular expenses accounts. It really is a good idea and she explains it well.

Living, Whether in Debt or Debt Free at Mrs. Micah: A guest post by Emily from Remodeling This Life It's a great reminder that finances aren't everything.

What I Hate About Wal-Mart at Single Guy Money: Wal-Mart is not my most favorite of stores, so this of course made me laugh.

Frugal Math at Frugal Hacks: In my previous life (as in before I had children) I taught elementary school and I really liked this post, and the teacher in me really, really liked this post.

Don't Set Up Yourself to Crash and Burn - Wiggle at I've Paid Twice For This Already: A reminder that it's good to allow yourself some little fun things here and there.

Southwestern Falafel with Guacamole at A Penny Closer: Gotta throw in a recipe for good measure, and this one sounds awesome!

Have a wonderful weekend!