Crafts That Last

Filed under , by Alison on 10:26 PM

3

When I do a craft with Bug, I like it to be something that can be useful in some way.  So sometimes we'll make cards for relatives, or he'll create something I can put up on the wall because it makes for great decor or because it fits with the season and I'm just too lazy to ever take it down.  Bug has his own camera and likes to take pictures, so I thought a scrapbook would be not only a great craft for him, but also a fun keepsake.



I let him choose the paper and the embellishments. He also chose where all the elements would go. I chose to put the brad on the small tag in the corner of the page on the right, because it was just screaming for such a thing.

He loved it and is constantly asking me to make more pages with him. And it was something that I had fun doing with him and, since I had everything on hand, didn't cost a thing.