Friday Night Link Love: Happy Mother's Day!

Filed under , by Alison on 1:53 PM

0

I participated in two carnivals this week - the Carnival of Family Life (hosted by All Rileyed Up) which included my post, Not Following The Recipe . I encourage you to go and read this post - Can't See the Forest for the Trees from Innstyle Montana, it's a great take on what life might be like if money did grow on trees.

The Carnival of Financial Goals (hosted by Debt Free Revolution) included my post about savings goals. The format of this one is a little different, in the sense that readers will be voting in the comments for their favorite post. So click on over, read through the posts and vote for me vote for your favorite. I enjoyed Making Goals Adaptable from Financial Zip. Life changes in ways you don't plan for, it's important to know that it's okay to tweak your goals!

I'm behind in my blog reading this week and still have some catching up to do, but here are some articles from this week that I enjoyed:


Have a great weekend and Happy Mother's Day!