Friday Night Link Love: Storytime Edition

Filed under , by Alison on 3:53 PM

0

I have a guest post up today at Make and Takes. It's a storytime activity, so an activity based on a book. If you have kids, Make and Takes is definitely a site worth checking out.

This week, I participated in the Carnival of Personal Finance with my post on my son's first run at spending some money.  This is the biggest money related carnival out there, and this week marks my first appearance, I'm happy I finally decided to be brave and submit a post!  Here are some posts from the carnival that I enjoyed:

The Real "Trick" to Saving Money (@Destroy Debt)
Some Foreclosures Cannot Be Helped.. (@My Two Dollars)
Mental Accounting (@Harvesting Dollars)

From my RSS reader:

Subscribing to Blogs 101: Totally confused when I write RSS Reader?  Then this is the post for you. (@Simple Mom)
The ABCs of Frugality: Wonderful and thorough post with some great ideas for saving money. (@Almost Frugal)
Treat Yourself Like A Child To Be More Grown Up: Children really can teach us so much, but who knew that acting like one can be helpful to?  This really is a cool way to think about things. (@Wise Bread)
 What 15 Years of Running Has Taught Me About My Finances: Once again, Emily has some great insights to the "personal" in personal finance. (@Remodeling This Life)
An Inexpensive Diversion: Yay Card Games!  If you live near me and have never played Mao, do The Tall One and I a favor and don't click through to those instructions. :) (@Wise Bread)
How To Save on Gas (35 Ideas Inside): A good list comprised of things you probably already know (but could stand to be reminded of) and some new stuff too. (@Lazy Man and Money)

Have a great weekend!