A Clean Room Means Productivity

Filed under , by Alison on 10:09 PM

3

I showed this picture of my craft room awhile ago.


Looks clean, doesn't it?

For the past few months it has been anything but clean.  I'm not sure how it got as bad as it was, but instead of just tackling the mess, I avoided it at all costs.  I've had many projects to work on, but put them off because I didn't want to clean that room.

But my craft room is also the guest room, and this past weekend, we had guests.  I thought they'd appreciate having space to actually sleep, so I braved the room.  And now, it pretty much looks like this again.

And now, I am so ready to tackle all of those projects - and I've started too!  Seriously, having that room clean has made a huge difference. 

Whether it's organizing a desk or organizing your finances, it can clear the way for a much more productive you.