What I Made Wednesday: Lego Print Wrapping Paper

Filed under , by Alison on 3:15 PM

0

Ever since I've needed to own wrapping paper, my stash has consisted of pretty much only Christmas paper because, first off, that's when I use wrapping paper the most and second, I purchase it at 75% off at Target the week after Christmas! Sometimes I'll wrap it backwards so the white side shows and sometimes I'll decorate the blank side.

Bug's birthday is today and I thought it would be fun to create some lego print wrapping paper (that I first saw on the craftzine.com blog. Since he's turning five and I happened to have purchased five gifts for him, I used a fun idea I saw in the August issue of Parents magazine and numbered each gift 1-5. He actually didn't recognize the fact that they were legos, (well some of them he thought looked like legos) but thought that the numbering was pretty cool.



Have you blogged about something you made recently? Leave me a link in the comment section - I'd love to see it. What to join in next week? Send me an email and I'll be sure to link to you in next week's post.