What I Made Wednesday: Thank You Cards

Filed under , by Alison on 9:07 PM

10

This week I wanted to share the easiest thank you notes ever.

For thank yous for gifts my son received, I simply wrote "Thank You" on a piece paper and took a picture of him with the sign. I printed out the picture and glued it onto some card stock. Easy and very inexpensive. I uploaded the picture to Walgreens for printing and saw that for about 75 cents each, they'll print the picture straight onto a notecard for you. Not as cheap, but even easier.


For more What I Made Wednesday fun, visit Remodeling this Life for a great summertime kids' project.

Have you blogged about something you made recently? Leave me a link in the comment section - I'd love to see it. What to join in next week? Send me an email and I'll be sure to link to you in next week's post.

This week I'm also joining DIY Day at A Soft Place to Land, Visit ASPTL for more fun projects.