When to Buy

Filed under , by Alison on 5:43 PM

2

photobucket'Tis the season for twenty-five cent crayons and five cent glue stick. Even if you aren't preparing to send someone back to school, this is the time to stock up on everyday basics since everything from pencils to socks will be priced right. But how do you know when is the time to buy?


From now through the end of next month there's no doubt that there will be rock-bottom prices on school supplies, but I always find it so hard to know when is the time to stock up! I wish I would have paid better attention last year so I would know this year what sorts of prices to expect. When it comes down to it though, does it really matter if I buy a bunch of crayons when they are 50 cents instead of 25 cents?

Don't forget that school supplies such as crayons and notebooks and pens make fun stocking stuffers or party favors - another good reason to stock up!

Do you have any tips for back-to-school shopping?
photo by .robbie