Friday Night Link Love

Filed under , by Alison on 7:26 PM

1

This week I participated in the Carnival of Money Stories.  A carnival is a group of posts all about a similar topic normally hosted by a different blog each week (kind of like a huge link love post).  This week the Carnival of Money Stories was hosted by Living Almost Large and included my post, So That's How They Do It.  I was especially excited to see that it was chosen as an editor's pick!

Now on to the links:


My TV is Eating Out My Brain (from the Carnival of Money Stories)

Real Life Value of a Written Thank You Note

11 Cheap (and free!) Toys for Young Children

What My Parents Did and Didn't Teach Me About Credit and Money Management

Buying a Used Auto With High Miles

Look! Book Rack from Clothes Hanger

Have a great weekend!